You’ll love the fit + sustainability of our recycled plastic cap featuring a stylized dive helmet and the PADI logo. Designed for those who want full coverage, this hat will keep your head protected from the sun’s harmful rays. Better yet, the equivalent of 8 plastic bottles were used in the production combined with organic cotton to make this one of the eco-friendliest caps on the market.
- 6 panel hat with embroidered eyelets to eliminate rust
- Low-mid profile, relaxed fit
- Stylized dive helmet with PADI logo patch on front
- Provides good coverage against the sun’s harmful UV rays with solid fabric panels instead of mesh.
- Adjustable metal closure with an engraved PADI buckle
- Pre-curved bill
- Interior details include red PADI-logoed seam tape and sewed in headband with call to action “Seek Adventure, Save the Ocean”
- Contains the equivalent of 8 post-consumer, plastic bottles
One size fits most
- 25% organic cotton
- 40% landfill recycled plastic
- 35% ocean recycled plastic
- Wipe with a soft cloth
- Use mild soap
- Do not submerge, bleach or put in a washing machine