• Beautiful Mediterranean Teal with a white PADI globe print on the chest
• 4-way stretch fabrics make for one of the comfiest rash guards you can wear
• Printed with a PADI logo using the latest printing technology to achieve long lasting, ultra bright designs
• Sun Protection: UPF50+ certification meaning that it blocks 98% of both UVA and UVB rays wet or dry
• Long arm sleeves and high neck for maximum coverage
• Extra soft, cool & breathable fabric
• Super fast drying
• Sport sculptured fit
• Flat-Lock stitching
• Resistant to creams and oils. Ultra-chlorine resistant. Peeling resistant
• Available with the PADI logo or PADI globe in four colors: Mediterranean Teal, Black, Electric Blue and Hot Pink
• Made in the UK from recycled fishing nets and other discarded waste material
• 78% recycled polyamide- ECONYL® regenerated nylon that comes from ocean waste
• 22% elastane (lycra xtra life®)
Available in six women’s sizes: XS – XXL
Need more help with sizing? Contact us (MAILTO: )
• Rinse after every use
• Machine wash with cold water and with like colors
Lay flat to dry – or hang – in the shade
• Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
• We strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain the fabric
ABOUT ECONYL® :
Most rash guards and swimwear are made from synthetics materials like polyurethane, polyester, and nylon, which are not biodegradable and historically contribute to plastic waste and petroleum usage. We wanted to change that.
Partnering with Rash’R, we are using ECONYL® - a fabric made from waste such as old fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic from landfills and oceans. This synthetic plastic waste is regenerated into a nylon fabric that can be used again and again to make new products like swimsuits and workout gear. ECONYL® is made by Aquafil, a leading nylon producer.
Although the materials will never biodegrade, they can be upcycled again and again.
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun’s UV rays are absorbed by the fabric before it reaches your skin. A UPF rating of 50 means that only 1/50th (or 2 %) of the UV radiation (both UVA and UVB rays) can penetrate fabric.
Often common with lower quality garments, rashguard’s UPF rating decreases when wet – it can be cut nearly in half. Our rash guards are 50+ - wet or dry!
Did you know an average cotton t-shirt, when dry, only provides an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 5-7*. And when wet from the pool, the protection level drops to about UPF 3!
PADI X RASH’R:
Rash’R is on a mission is to make the best, most eco-friendly rash guards on the market. We couldn’t hope for a better rashie partner. With a focus on delivering the latest printing techniques for the richest colors, pouring over every detail from the first stitch to the last, and creating a fit and feel that is like a second skin, Rash’R does not sacrifice style and quality for sustainability. Their commitment to the oceans resembles our own, which is why the PADI collection is made from Econyl®, a nylon fabric that turns waste (including nylon fishing nets salvaged from the Ocean) into a high quality, quick drying, technical fabric that’s ideal for those who love the water.