If you love diving and the planet, you’ll love our latest limited edition, recycled plastic rashguards. Featuring eagle rays gliding over the sand dappled with the sun’s rays, one rashguard contains the equivalent of 12 plastic bottles.
Made from Ocean Balance, a recycled polyester that comes from post-consumer ocean bound, this rashie also delivers a UPF of 50+ - keeping you protected for up to 8 hours against solar ultraviolet radiation.
Stylish, sustainable and soft – you’ll want to grab one while you can. We’re only printing these rashguards once – and quantities are limited!
- Made from recycled fishing nets & recovered plastics from our ocean
- UPF50+ wet & dry
- 4-way stretch fabrics make for one of the comfiest rash guards you can wear
- Printed using the latest printing technology to achieve long lasting, ultra bright designs
- Extra soft, cool & breathable fabric
- Super fast drying
- Resistant to creams and oils. Ultra-chlorine resistant.
- Deep navy and electric blue colour - like the ocean depths
- Manufactured in Europe
One rashguard = 12 plastic bottles
85% recycled polyester + 15% elastane
Tight, athletic fit; UK sizing
- Rinse after every use
- Machine wash with cold water and with like colors
- Lay flat to dry – or hang – in the shade
- Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
- We strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain the fabric